Monday, June 6, 2011

Family

Do you have a family member you have never met? Well I do I have a brother that i have never met. His name is Ryan Snider-Prestin. I have never seen him. Well my advice to you is don't give up searching for them. If you really want to meet them and see if they are anything like you and you have their name then you can go on your social network that you are signed into like facebook or myspace and type in their name in the search box. You just might get lucky and find the one or many people you have been looking for \ward to meet!! I wish you all luck.

3 comments:

M 'n' M said...

dude, i have TONS of family i have never met. they r on my dads side. but i have brothers and a sister from my dad. and one of them contacted me through facebook. but i dont think im gonna be actually seeing anyone of my family from my dad anytime soon

mootasha said...

Same here my brother is my dad's kid and hes almost (if not already) 18 and i just hope i can find him and meet him before i turn 18 which only leaves me 3 more years to find him!

Robbie34 said...

That is good that you know about him! Usually people don't know about their half syblings until they search and see. Are you going to try to meet him?